In the spirit of conversation, please try to play within these few simple rules. And, beyond that, let’s be nice.
- Do try to post something that adds value to a conversation (“me, too” doesn’t add value).
- Don’t engage in personal attacks.
- Do keep comments respectful and free of vulgar, inflammatory language. Comments of this nature may be deleted.
- Don’t use all caps. That means that you’re yelling.
- Do practice respectful disagreement
- Don’t post links to your own stuff in signature lines or posts inviting you to do so.
- Do read previous comments before posting your own to avoid redundancy.
We moderate all comments and may delete any that don’t align with ethical web etiquette standards.